University of Information Technology was founded to meet constantly growing needs of the labour market which today seems more demanding then ever before. It is our goal to 'produce' IT specialists capable of using modern computer know-how and administering IT systems. The graduates are expected to design application software and work effectively with advanced computer graphics.
One of our strenghts is our teaching and research personnel providing high educational standards through applying modern teaching methods, up-to-date equipment and professional approach. IT students are given a chance to confront their knowledge against practical background by receiving hands-on training in various institutions Europe-wide.
University of Information Technology is located at 55 Pawia Street in Warsaw. The seat has more than 9,000 m2 in size. It houses several dozen of lecture rooms, laboratories and classrooms with over 300 LAN computer stations with fast internet access. Available on the premises, there is online space allowed to anybody who feels willing to contribute to online exchange of opinions and ideas on the educational process and who seek for teaching materials.
Our university is proud of its large library with a great number of computer stations allowing online accesses to professional publications. We spare a lot of efforts to expand and we have just opened a very modern scientific point - 'Metrology Laboratory' and several new labs are still being created. The university is always prepared to lend assistance to all those who need a decently priced accommodation in the vicinity.
International Cooperation Office
Wyższa Szkoła Finansów i Zarządzania w Warszawie01-030 Warszawa, ul. Pawia 55
tel. 22 536-54-11 | fax. 22 536-54-08
University's offer for 2014/2015 academic year includes 4-year IT studies upon completion of which candidates will be awarded a BSc title in the fields that are at present referred to as 'future jobs' and specialties at students' disposal here directly relate to nearly all 'future IT jobs' existing in the market.
Having successfully completed 4th semester of studies, students must submit proper declaration to meet the deadline for choosing subjects they are eager to specialize in. The course will begin providing that at least 50 people chooses to apply. In case the number of applicants fails to reach acceptable minimum, only courses with required amount of people will be approved and launched.
University of Information Technology runs full-time, part-time and extramural type of studies.
Students receive details concerning timetable and overall arrangement of an academic year during academic year opening ceremony. Teaching process is being constantly coordinated by tutors, each one appointed for particular year of studies.
Classes are held in the university building or in its immediate vicinity (neighbouring secondary or pre-secondary universitys buildings).
Students are obliged to undergo apprenticeship during the study course.
• European certificate and modern methods of education.
• Qualified teaching and research staff.
• Graduates sought by the labour market all around the world.
• Up-to-date teaching base supported by well equipped laboratories and lecture rooms.
• Studies in the capitol of one of the fastest growing countries of European Union.
• International environment of university.
• No entrance exams.
- Help in acquiring the visa and various kinds of attestations (in case of need).
- Help in finding a job during studies and after graduation.
- The university organizes special Polish language courses for students from abroad (in September).
- Accommodation in an apartment building with a free access to the swimming pool and other facilities to use.
- A special school coordinator responsible for foreign students' affairs.